Students are expected to:
- Come to class with all necessary materials and supplies and with completed homework.
- Be on time, be seated, be prepared for the day’s lesson and begin work promptly.
- Pay attention to the teacher at all times and take notes over important points.
- Be polite and considerate of others, to me, and to visitors.
- Obey all school and classroom rules and follow directions promptly.
- Leave electronic devices, grooming supplies, and other distractions put away.
- Comply with the dress code.
- Pay attention and ask questions when you don’t understand.
- See me after class with any complaints or concerns.
If a student fails to do these things, the following steps will be taken:
- First time: verbal warning
- Second time: contact parent
- Third time: detention
- Fourth time: referral to vice-principal
FOR ANY SEVERE OFFENSE (see the student handbook) a written referral to the vice-principal will be made.